Dr. Christoph Steiner
- University of Berne (Dr. iur. 2001)
- Postgraduate studies at New York University School of Law (LL.M. 2002)
- Court clerk with a Bernese district court and internship with a law firm in Berne
- Research assistant for commercial law with Prof. Dr. R. von Büren, University of Berne
- Foreign associate with Fox Horan & Camerini, New York
- Associate with Naegeli & Streichenberg Attorneys at Law from 2000 until 2005
Areas of Practice
- Leverage Products and Structured Products
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Asset Management
- Banking & Finance
Memberships / Specialities
- Member of the Zurich and Swiss Bar Association
- Recognised as an issuer representative by the SIX Swiss Exchange (Art. 58a Listing Rules)
- Co-author: "The Preliminary Draft for the Revision of the Law of the Limited Liability", in ZBJV 135 (1999), p. 460 et seq.
- Co-author: "Abrakadabra! - How to change a Limited Liability Company into a Share Company ...", in: Anwaltsrevue 10/1999, p. 10 et seq.
- Co-author: "Was lange währt wird endlich gut - ein Plädoyer für 1 Rappen Mindestnennwert", in: SZW 4/2000, p. 177 et seq.
- Author: "The Assignment of Claims under professional and banking Confidentiality", Doctoral Thesis, Berne 2001.
- Author: "Der Einsatz neuer Informations- und Kommunikationstechniken in Publikumsgesellschaften", in: AJP 2/2003, p. 160 et seq.