- University of St. Gallen (lic. iur. HSG 1996)
- Postgraduate studies at New York University School of Law (LL.M. 2002)
- Assistant to Prof. Dr. Peter Nobel
- Court clerk with the District Court of St. Gallen
- Intern at Sidley & Austin, New York, NY
- Associate in the banking and finance group of Walder Wyss AG, Zurich
- Head of Legal & Compliance at Julius Baer Asset Management Switzerland and Deputy General Counsel Trading & Sales and Asset Management at Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd.
- General Counsel, Member of the Executive Committee, Corporate Secretary of Leonteq Ltd. and Leonteq Securities AG and member of the Board of Director of various subsidiaries from 2007 – 2017.
Areas of Practice
- Securitised Derivatives and Structured Products
- Banking & Finance
- Asset Management Law
- General Corporate Law and Corporate Governance
- Business & Commercial Law
Memberships / Specialities
- Member of the Zurich and Swiss Bar Association. Recognised as an issuer representative by the SIX Swiss Exchange (Art. 58a Listing Rules).